Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Winter Solstice

I decided I wanted to update my blog as a sort of half-effort for sending out Christmas cards. My banner is actually from the Christmas cards I bought last year and neglected to send out. 

This is better anyway, for those of us compulsively chained to a computer. I don't have any pictures of little kids and puppies in festive sweaters, or exotic travel photos of me riding a caribou or a newsletter with a month by month summary detailing how I got a half dozen promotions and bought a hummer... but I really enjoy hearing from loved ones old and new and I try to treat others as I'd like to be treated and stuff, so I'll try to make some posts here to give you a little slice of jasonyohness.

I have been so busy letterpress printing other people's Christmas stuff that Friday was the first day I was really able to stop and do Christmas stuff myself. We had a big snow storm that became freezing rain and slush throughout the day, which made walking in between the quaint little shops in Park Slope pretty hazardous, but fun. 

1 comment:

  1. Interesting read. Sounds like it was an interesting event.

    ReplyDelete